Four tips on how to clean aluminum window
The windows and floors, without a doubt, are the areas that most accumulate dirt in a short time (or better, every day). And the reason for so much exposure is the constant contact with the external environment. That's why we believe it's important to share tips on how to clean aluminum windows and doors, and always keep them clean.
Let's talk about how to clean aluminum window and doors, as many people still prefer this material because it is sturdy, with good durability and cost effective benefit. And as it accumulates a lot of dirt and dust it can end up causing health problems in the residents and visitors of the house.
So with these tips in addition to avoid respiratory diseases and let the place always kept and clean.
The great advantage of aluminum is that its maintenance is generally simple and quick and the cleaning routine does not require much time and expensive ingredients. However, it requires great care because many products can leave stains that never go away.
Never use products contain: muriatic acid, caustic soda, chlorine, ether, ketones and products like steel wool and rough sponges.
How to clean aluminum window and door | External environment
To clean windows and aluminum doors that are outside the house, the method is easier because we will use a water hose that will be efficient by its flow when taking the deeper soils.
Check step by step:
- Using a hose, remove all dirt from the surface, so enjoy the flow of water;
- in a bucket, put two liters of warm water and 1/4 cup of soap powder or liquid;
- using a soft sponge, thoroughly rub the solution into the aluminum. Scrubbing is the secret;
- do not forget the corners, and if you prefer, use a toothbrush to reach the most difficult areas;
- wipe from top to bottom to prevent dirt from flowing into the already cleaned area;
- Finish with another hose jet and remove any excess soap;
- dry with a soft cloth.
How to clean aluminum window and door | Internal environment
To perform the cleaning inside, where the outside is very difficult to reach, you do not have to worry because you will not need to use water.
You will need:
- Creamy tops;
- soft cloth;
- In a small container, put warm water;
- moisten the cloth in the water and remove any surface dirt from the window or aluminum door;
- apply a little amount of creamy sapodilla to another damp cloth and wipe the aluminum surface;
- rub as many times as necessary;
- To reach the corners, dissolve sapolium in water, moisten the toothbrush and capriche;
- Finally, moisten another cloth with cold water and rinse the surface. Remove excess of cleaner.
What not to use in cleaning
Some care needs to be taken when cleaning the aluminum surface to avoid permanent damage.
Use abrasives or removers;
Acidic products, as they can stain aluminum;
sharp or pointed objects;
because they will damage the material in the long term.