Tips for cleaning the house in winter
Some simple winter-specific tips regarding cleaning the house
- Give special attention to carpets. Too much moisture and dust can increase the number of mites.
- Keep the towels dry. When you shower, instead of leaving in the bathroom, hang the towel on the clothesline.
- If possible, dust the furniture and vacuum the cleaner daily. If not, at least once a week.
- Clean the windows to take better advantage of natural light.
- Keep the lamps clean. Dirty lamps burn faster and, in winter, we tend to use more, for darken earlier and stay longer at home.
- Organize your laundry routine, which changes with the longer drying time of the clothes.
- Separate one corner of the wardrobe to hang coats that are not washed or soiled.
- Make a thorough cleaning in the pantry.
- Keep warm bedding in an easily accessible place.
- Clean electronic equipment to prevent dust accumulation, especially on computers.
- Open the windows daily to vent and soak up the sun.
- If possible, install a faucet with hot water to facilitate cleaning routines, especially dishwashing.
- If you have allergic people in your family, it is worth it to curl and store the bedroom carpets during the season.
- Clean and keep stuffed animals if your child is allergic. Avoid what you can, gather dust.
- Keep the shower clean and keep an eye on the resistance.
- Renew candle stock at home if light is missing.
You can schedule a commercial cleaning or preventive maintenance or corrective maintenance for your company or franchise with Big Star, contact us now!
Please Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE